Missing Teeth? You're Not Alone!
When you lose a tooth, it changes more than your appearance. It has a profound effect on nutrition, speech, bone health, and most importantly, your self-esteem. Tooth loss can rob you of your ability to enjoy spending time with others and with prolonged tooth loss, health complications can occur.
Immediate tooth replacement is critical to your well-being, and dental implants offer you the most benefits toward addressing this concern. However, only 10 percent of dental professionals are able to offer you dental implants, according to the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. Dr. Hetesh Ranchod is one of the few experienced, qualified dentists who can provide you with the following benefits of permanent tooth replacement:
- Natural look and feel
- Preservation of bone density
- Easy care and maintenance
- Restoration of speech and chewing
- Undetectable, no one will know they are not your real teeth
- Maintenance of the health and spacing of surrounding teeth